For parents and for yourself
- Check your level on our "What is your level" page.
- All lessons open with a minimum of 4 people enrolled.
- Make sure you choose your nearest ESF meeting point on our page "ESF Meeting Points"
- Wearing a helmet is compulsory for children and highly recommended for adults.
- It is very important to protect your eyes with sunglasses or goggles depending on the weather.
- Don't forget a high factor sun cream, even when it is overcast.
- Skis and boots (not supplied by the ski school)
- Jacket and salopettes (or an all in one) that are warm and waterproof
- Waterproof mittens or gloves (mittens are better for smaller children. No wool gloves.
- Helmets are compulsory for children
- Goggles or sunglasses (with a cord)
- High protection sun cream (even when it is overcast)
Will my child get a badge?
Yes, the badges are given at the end of the group lessons on Fridays, for those in 5 or 6 day lessons it is included in the cost of the lessons. If you do not want the badge we can refund you 6€.
For your information, all money made from the sale of badges goes to the Caisse de Secours de l'ESF de Peisey Vallandry.