For parents and all our clients
For everyone :
- Don't forget to check your level on our 'What is my level' page.
- We require a minimum of 4 people for all of our lessons.
- Please choose the correct esf meeting point, closest to your accommodation, check on our "Meeting Points" page.
- Get to the correct meeting before the lesson start time.
- Wearing a helmet is highly recommended and compulsory for some lessons.
- It is important to protect your eyes and always wear sunglasses or goggles adapted to the weather.
- Always wear sunscreen, even on cloudy days.
How to dress my child ?
- Skis & Boots
- Warm and waterproof ki jacket and salopettes or all-in-one
- Mittens are usually better than gloves for children and a warm hat (if no helmet)
- Wearing a helmet is highly recommended and compulsory for some lessons
- Goggles or sunglasses (on a cord)
- Anti-UV index 3 minimum (even in overcast weather)
Will my child get a badge ?
Yes, on the Friday of a 5 or 6 day group lesson. The cost of the badge is included in the cost of the group lessons but if you would rather not receive a badge we can deduct the cost of 7€ from the lesson cost.
For information, the money from the sale of the badges goes in full to the esf Peisey-Vallandry instructors relief fund.